Thursday, July 10, 2014

My little dancing queen

Yesterday Eden had a dance performance at the city park.  Every summer in Grace, there is a get together at the park where they serve dinner, have some great local entertainment, and show a movie.  Every year that we have been here so far, I think it has rained on that blessed day.  It was so warm during the day, but when we got to the park last night, the clouds looked threatening.  Sure enough, before Eden was supposed to perform, the rain started coming down HARD. 

We sat in it for a while, but then decided to head for the car.  We waited it out, and sure enough, it only lasted about 10 minutes.  We were able to go back out and watch our sweet little girl perform her dance.  She looked so darling and grown-up!




At the end of her dance, she tried to give us a wink, but it looked more like a blink with both eyes=)  I just love this little girl more than I can even express.  She is so sweet and brings so much joy to our family.  She has such a big spirit, and is so kind and loving to everyone.  I'm so grateful everyday that I got the privilege to be her mom. 

0 comments: