Friday, May 16, 2008

Hooray!

For those of you dying to know out there, we finally found out where we will be going. Like I said on a previous post, Clint got hired as a full-time seminary teacher about 4 weeks ago, and just yesterday we found out where! We have been waiting anxiously to hear, and we now know that we are going to...Burley, Idaho! We will be moving there sometime in the middle of June. We are excited for this new change in our lives. I know this is where we are supposed to be. It should be an adventure!

13 comments:

Deidra said...

Let me be the first to welcome you to my hometown!

What grades will Clint be teaching? Will he be at the new Seminary building or the Institute Building (Jr. High)? Do you know yet? How exciting! We'll have to get together when we go home for visits. Yay! Burley is a good place-- can you tell I'm excited for you?!

chartie said...

Yay! So exciting! Deidra's mom and my mo both work in the Cassia Country School district and we both grew up there (she grew up in Burley - I grew up in Declo). Keep us posted if you need anything. Either of our families would be more than happy to help you out with anything you might need. Congrats once again!

Soccer Mom said...

Congrats!!! I think you will really like it! Good Luck!!!

dawnie said...

Congrats! How fun to finally be settled somewhere! I hope you are feeling well with your pregnancy!

Emily said...

That is such exciting news for your family. Enjoy your new adventure!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

yay! that is exciting for you! good luck in the new chapter of your lives!

KEYSHA said...

I like Burley. I think it's a cute little Idaho town. (At least they have a Walmart!) I will stop in and say hello on my way to Carey, ID (About once a year!)


I bet it's nice to finally know where you are going! Congratulations once again.

Shep's Blog said...

Thats cool. Thats some big country out there. And you are closer to Boise so you can come visit us when you need to come into town to buy supplies :)

The Tomlinsons said...

Yay, Sara! I'm so happy for you! Good luck on your new adventure. Oh, and congrats on having a boy!

Andrea said...

We are so excited for you. Its to bad your not closer to your family. but you will be greatly blessed as you establish your family in Burley. That should suit both you and your husband. We hope to get together once before you take off. Smith fam.

Scar Belly said...

Hey! Cody sent me a link to your blog! It's good to see you guys!

I know Clint has to be ecstatic that he wasn't sent back to the Wasatch Front (AKA his own personal Hell).

Stew

Becca Jo said...

hi guys! I'm so glad that you have a blog. your daughter is darling and congrats on the son on the way. I really really really want another baby boy! they are so fun

Georganne said...

Hey--way to go! I bet it will be nice to get all "settled in" for real. I can't imagine. Good luck on the whole "moving while real pregnant" thing Sara!