We've been home from our trip to El Salvador for about a week now, so I figured it was time to post a few pics. Things have been pretty crazy lately. We are trying to get everything in order so that we can move to Burley. We put on offer on a house yesterday, so we will see how that turns out. Anyways, we had an incredible time in El Salvador (my father's homeland). My whole family went and there were 16 of us in all. We rented a big bus to drive us around while we were there. The first few days of our trip were spent at the DeCameron, an all-inclusive resort right by the ocean. It was exactly what you would think a tropical vacation should be. The biggest decisions we had to make were: go swimming in the ocean, go swimming in the pool, drink pina coladas by the pool, go get a massage, eat, take a nap, or read by the pool. It was awesome! Clint also earned the title of "Mister DeCameron", but we won't go into the details of that. If you want to know more, ask Clint (or shall we call him "Shakira!")
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
El Salvador
Posted by Edwards Clan at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I didn't know you went to El Salvador! How neat that your entire family was able to go. I bet your Dad loved being back 'in the home land.' Glad you made it back safe and sound, and it looks like you have a tiny little bump under your shirt!!! Good luck with the move and all the changes.
How amazing. Jake and I are so jealous. We have been wanting to go to Honduras for the last five years. Can't wait to hear more about the adventure the next few weeks bring.
How fun! It looks like you had an awesome trip!!!!
Yay! You're home! And you're so stinkin cute too! I sure miss my little SwEden.
What an amazing trip! I bet that was so fun, and a great experience for the fam. Good luck on the home, I remember waiting to see if we got our home accepted, it was so much stress. Then again, I worry about everything.
I've known you all this time and I never knew your dad was from El Salvador! It looks like you had a great time! I loved the family picture - I haven't seen your siblings for such a long time. What a cute family, and what a cute little mom you are :)
Your trip looked amazing!! That is so cool that you guys were able to go, what an awesome experience! How are you feeling?! I hope you're doing great and your cute little fam is having a great summer!
What an awesome vacation..and pregnant! I can't believe how big Eden is getting, and a house in Burley, life is really taking off for you right now! Congrats!
I'm guessing that you have already moved to Burley and you're getting all settled in (seeing as school starts next week)! I've been in town for the last week, and just remembered that you guys are here. I had to help my dad move some of his horses, and I got to thinking. If Clint wants to break/ride some horses, I know where he can find some!
Post a Comment