It has been almost 2 months since my last post. Yikes! The reason being that we just recently got our internet set up. Quite a bit has happened lately. I'll start from the top:
1. Clint turned 30 on July 17th. He actually just said today that he will be 50 before Eden leaves home. I was like, "Actually math whiz, you will only be 46. Stop being so dramatic." We had my mom up visiting us during his birthday, so she watched Eden while we went to a movie. The reason my mom was visiting leads me to #2.
Eden and her cousins, Elena, Nic, and Evelyn at her birthday party.
4. We also did some other fun things while we were visiting grandma and grandpa. We went to see my sister Ana where she works at Deer Valley, and she took us on a tram ride. Eden also got her hair cut by Allie, and we also got to visit Eden's other grandma and grandpa in Logan, and have a good-bye party for Clint's brother Jimmie, his wife Kandy, and their little girl Lexie. They will be going to Pennsylvania for 2 years so Jimmie can go to PA school (Physician's Assistant). We will miss them a lot! Eden saying good-bye to cousin Lexie.
5. Finally the last bit of news. I am only about 2 1/2 weeks away from having our baby boy. We are super excited, and we will be sure to post pictures of him when he gets here!
17 comments:
Eden is getting so cute! Can't wait to see and here all about #2. Your house looks so fun, especially that HUGE yard, i bet Clint will just love mowing that lawn.... for a little while at least.
Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. I can't believe how much little Eden looks like her Grandma Jean in this picture!!
Wow your housee looks SO fun! I am jealous of your big yard. I have a bone to pick with you though, I loved the yard pictures, but what about the built in fish tank, I think THAT deserves some attention!
Home, home on the range! Seeing pictures of Burley makes me miss it.
Totally got a kick out of the Barbie cake! So how's the amputee? :)
Can't wait to see our little nephew soon! I'm so excited for you all. love you. later.
Wow, so many exciting things have happened in your life since we last talked! Thanks for the email directing me to your blog! I love the house... that much land would be fun! Congrats on pregnancy #2! I am looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!
You made that cake!! Congrats on the great life!
Are you kidding me? you have two more weeks left? This pregnancy flew by! (For me at least).
That cake was amazing (and adorable!) Aren't you the worlds best mom.
LOVE your house. I love that big tree...So, can I come camp in your front yard next July for the Burley Triathlon? I'm being serious, but I will talk to you more about it later. I really want to do the Spudman, and I think you should do it with me!!!!
Good luck over the next two weeks!!!
Nice house Saree. Ok I'll come visit you. Give Eden kisses for me and call me soon. Ok love you bye.
Good luck Sara! I can't believe you're going to be having the baby in 2 weeks - it seems like you just told us you were pregnant! And congrats on the new house - it looks awesome. I'm glad you're doing so well!!
It was so fun to see you guys at grandma and grandpa's last week. Too bad Clint had to miss it. Cute house, by the way, I bet Clint is in HEAVEN! Now all it needs is a front porch like grandpa's and Clint will never go anywhere. :-)
Hey Sar! Its been so long. Crystal added me to her blog and so I was able to find yours. What a cute little girl! She is just a few months younger than Katelyn.
How are you liking Burley? Will you be there for a while? Dan and I want to take a road trip up that way and go up to Rex Berg. Hope to talk to you soon!
Ali (jarvis) Carlile
Congrats on your beautiful new home!! I love the gorgeous property and land! How fun! It looks like you guys have been keeping busy and the fun is just about to really get started with your new little one one its way anytime! Congrats on everything!! Can't wait to see pics of your new adddition when he makes his debut!
Hi! I just found your blog through Crystals also... it's fun to see what you're up to. Your little girl is so cute! I hope you're enjoying getting all settled in Burley. We live in Boise now and every time we drive past Burley I think it looks like a great little town! Good luck with #2!!! --Amy (Laneri) Blake
We love your new home and are anxious to come and see it and your family. Maybe we can make a trip when this new baby comes and we can see little Owen. You must keep us posted on the baby. We think Eden is adorable and looks like she had a great Birthday.The cake was awesome!!
I am so glad the move went well! And your boy is so close-good luck! Does Eden look a lot like Clint, or am I imagining it?
Holy cow, I am so late on leaving a comment!! Your house looks so fun, and Happy (late) birthday to Eden, I bet she had a great time with family all around. So any news about this baby boy making an appearance yet?? Hope you are doing well!
That is so beautiful. I love the yard. I can not wait to buy another home in California. They don't have the nice yards like yours. When do we get another update?
Post a Comment