Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reading

Sorry there hasn't been any posts for the last few months. Life just got a little busy. I've started off-season training with my soccer team. The kids, yardwork, my church calling, and all that fun stuff keeps me busy, but happy. Here is a little video clip of Eden speaking in Edenese to Owen.

5 comments:

Remodelaholic said...

That is SO adorable, the inflection in her voice is great, and the pauses. I can just hear you guys reading her a book. That is so classic!

Suzanne said...

What a darling little reader! Owen is a great listener, as well. Thank you for sharing that special moment. I have such beautiful grandchildren-lucky me!
Love Grandma

Addie Pyne said...

Sara, your kids are sooo cute!!! Please tell Eden I think she is an awesome big sister!

Addie

D'N K said...

Your kids are so big. Eden is so fun. We need to get together. I really miss you guys. Hope all is well.

Allie said...

grandma's right! I love it, cute little SwEden!