I don't really feel like writing much because it's getting late, and I have soccer practice tomorrow at 6:15 am, which means I have to leave my house by 5:55. One of the hardest things for me is waking up. I don't know why, but I really detest waking up. If I had no self-control, I could have 5 hour naps during the day no problem, but as I understand, it's not good to sleep longer than needful. (However, I have done it before...before I had kids that is!) Anyways, I just thought I would post a few pictures.:
Clint and I at a military ball. Clint is wearing his stylish Cavalry stetson. There were some other guys wearing theirs, and I have to say that I am not a big fan of the large hat (although I rather like sombreros), but I still think Clint looks good.
Cole and Gus are inseparable. In fact, they share a dog house, and Cole even cleans behind Gus's ears. (kinda weird!)
Eden and my sister Ana. Aren't they cute!
Eden and I at the ranch near Soda Springs.
Owen's first haircut. I must say, although it was a little crooked in places, he looks pretty dashing.
I thought I would take a picture of me and Owen to see if we looked a lot alike when I didn't have any make-up on. I guess we kind of do, if you removed my teeth.
5 comments:
'm totally with you on the stetson thing. not my fav. The boys sure do love them though
love the pictures, why can't you just live closer?!
Your kids are getting so big. How is soccer going? Sounds like it is keeping you active more than just kids.
I hate getting up in the mornings! I could sleep half the day away if I could!!!! Good Luck with Soccer!!!! Kids are adorable!
Love those great family pictures. I am with Allie-why can't you just live closer? Thanks for spending the weekend with me. Give little Owen and Eden a kiss and a hug from their Granny! Love you!
Post a Comment