Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Soccer Girls

Whoa! It's been a long time since I posted anything. Oh well, that's life. I just wanted to post a picture of my soccer team. We are missing a few Varsity players because JV was playing at the time the picture was taken, and several of our Varsity players play JV as well. Soccer is going good, except for the first few weeks when I had to cut 7 girls, and I got the flu and puked at my parent's meeting.


Owen just turned one, and Eden turned 3 a month ago. They have tons of fun with my soccer girls and the girls absolutely adore them. The night before our first game, we had a team party. I took Eden with me. The girls had some music going and were dancing. Eden was dancing with them, and the music suddenly turned off. Eden stops dancing and yells, "I need words!"

5 comments:

Talia Jensen said...

Sarah - You look fabulous! I think it is awesome you are coaching!!

D'N K said...

Sarah your so cute!! Thanks so much for baby stuff. You look so good with your girls!!

Soccer Mom said...

That is so AWESOME!!! I hope they have soccer here soon!!!! We LOVE it!!!!

The Tomlinsons said...

That is great! I bet you are a wonderful coach and all the kids love you....well maybe not the 7 that got cut. You look great.

Ana Vonrikmar said...

Hey! It is time to post again and tell the world about your awesome win!