I got a comment on my post from yesterday from one of my soccer girls, Alli. I didn't mention them on my list of people I miss and am so grateful to. So here's to you, my soccer team... I loved every minute of coaching you girls. You made my coaching experience one I will never ever forget. I miss you tons, and I know I am going to miss coaching you this next year. You were such a strength to me during the season when Clint left. Being able to come to practice everyday helped me forget how sad I was after he left, and just being with you guys made me happy. I wish all of you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors. Especially all of you seniors. I know you will all do great things. Keep doing fitness fun and running the six flags magic vomit, just for me! I love you girls....HONESTLY!
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I guess I'm one of your "old" soccer girls, right?! I'm glad you updated your blog--I had no idea your husband was in Iraq and that you were living with your parents. You are one strong lady to be able to handle all of that! Keep your posts coming, I love to check up on you!
Post a Comment