Wow, it's pretty pathetic that my last post was exactly a whole year ago! One of my goals is to keep my blog updated once a week. I hope I don't let myself down. Now that I basically have no stress and nothing going on in my life right now, it shouldn't be too hard, right? I guess I'll start out by providing a recap of the last year.
1) We put our house up for sale in August. (p.s. it still hasn't sold)
2) Clint left for Camp Shelby, Mississippi on August 21st. He was there until September 17th, when he left for Iraq. He will be in Iraq for 1 year.
3) I went out to Mississippi to see Clint for a few days before he left the country. My mom and dad watched the kids for us.
4) My soccer team did AWESOME and took 3rd in our district. This was my second year coaching them, and they went from a no-win season, to winning 4 games, to taking 3rd. I was pretty proud of them.
5) Eden started preschool.
6) Owen decided he wanted to be a superhero.
7) I moved down to Provo Canyon with my parents in October so I wouldn't have to be alone while Clint was gone.
8) We went to visit my brother Tony and his family in Kansas over Thanksgiving.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
A Whole Year!
Posted by Edwards Clan at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh Sara, it's good to see you back. I hope your hubby is safe and that you are doing well.
PS email me so I can add you to our blog list - we are private now.
Yay! I'm so glad that we can be blogging buddies! It was so good to chat with you last week and so fun to see pics of your cute fam! Love the Super Owen pictures!
Glad all is well, looking forward to more posts :)
Glad your back! Hope Clint stays safe and you are all doing well!
'Bout time there woman!!! I love all the pictures and am glad you are doing as good as you are. And I am very glad that you can be by your parents now. I know that helps ease Clint's mind too. We are moving to Blackfoot mid March so we will have to plan a get together so we can see you guys. Miss you & love you. Give the kids kisses for us!!! xoxo
Yay!! I'm so glad you will be blogging more!! I blogged about you recently in case you want to check it out. Glad to hear you're doing well.
Now that you are so close we would love to have you over for a play date- since I believe our kids are pretty close in age and the same gender. 435-224-2214. Call me, we pretty much are bored all winter.
What a fun year - sometimes recap is the best way to remember! I you are looking for a fun cheap vacation with your fam - you should think about Southern Utah - free room and board with us in Kanab!!!
Love it!
I hope to be checking in weekly...as you update. :)
Sara! Hey... I didn't know you had a blog!! Email me w/ your email address and I can add you to my blog! v (underscore) ballgurl ( the number 4) at hotmail.com I miss you!!
Post a Comment