Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well, it's a brand new year, so I thought I would start it off by updating my blog a bit. The holidays were a bit busy, so now I have some time to do other things. My father-in-law is a great guy, and he came up with the idea of a 'bucket list' for 2009 (great movie by the way). Not that he plans on kicking the bucket this year, but it is just sort of a list of things he wants to accomplish. He gave us the challenge of filling out our own bucket lists. There are different cateogories; physical goals, professional goals, personal achievement, learn a new skill, form a new habit, regenerate a dormant talent, etc. Clint and I had fun filling one out for ourselves. Some of my goals include having a once a month service day with our family, making friends with someone new, planting and cultivating a garden, taking Clint to the top of Mt. Timpanogos, becoming proficient with a shotgun, reading scriptures for at least 20 minutes each day, taking up drawing again, having an Edward's family outing, etc. Anyways, I'm pretty excited to see what this new year will bring. 2008 was an awesome and eventful year for our family. We were very blessed. Here are a few recent pictures of the kids:
Eden and cats. As you can see, Eden is a deep sleeper.

We love the cats, but they can really be annoying sometimes.

Owen at 3 months

family picture at mom and dad Edwards' new home in Smithfield.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

coool sareee. i always knew you had several gifts. cute pics.

The Nelsons said...

Hey guys! It will be so fun to follow you and your family. We still consider you and Clint a couple of our best friends. Keep in touch!

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute!! Kids are adorable! Owen is getting so big!

D'N K said...

Owen is so big wow! His smile is so cute! I love seeing your kids. We need to get together again. We miss you guys. Love your blog.

Remodelaholic said...

I like that idea... Goals are good to focus us. I love that your cats are willing to get that close to your kids, how fun for the kids to get to love those cute furry creatures! (I'm a cat lover, what can I say!)

Glad your back!

Becca Jo said...

Yeah finally an update!

The Tomlinsons said...

You guys look so cute! Your kids are adorable.

Allie said...

Oh how I've missed pictures of my swEden and handsome little Owen! And their hot mama! Miss my Sara!