So, in the previous post I wrote about Eden's love for music and dancing. Tonight she was feeling in the mood to groove, so I thought I would capture it on film. Take a look! She's got the moves!
Friday, April 11, 2008
The Dancing Sensation!
Posted by Edwards Clan at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Just adorable! She can come joint my three dancing princesses any time. We like Kennewick. I am sure if you came for a visit you would see home much it has changed. It has changed a lot in the 5.5 years we have lived here!!!
Incredible, she dances just like her mom. But, what would you expect with her Grandpa Ju being James Brown's choreographer. Dad
That is quite the hip action!
Wow! I see her as the next star of "So you think you can dance!" What a cutie!
Sara, I just found out you had a blog, I'm so excited to be able to keep in better touch (I'm great at blogs, but AWFUL at email, etc.)
This video had me peeing my pants. I was laughing out loud alone in my office. She's adorable!
She does dance just like her mom! That was so funny! Can't wait to show her Uncle Tony when he gets home!
Whoa, she's good! Does she teach lessons?
I can totally picture you and Clint teaching her each aspect of that elegant dance! Life with kiddos rocks!
Post a Comment