Wednesday, April 2, 2008



Eden is 20 months old today!

6 comments:

Cory said...

Holy Moly how time flies! She is so cute. Love the sleeping photo. It's amazing how and where kids can fall asleep!

Soccer Mom said...

Hey Clint, its me your cousin Shenell!!! Love the blog and get to see pics of the kids. Check us out at boandnell.blogspot.com. I believe we live your old town of Kennewick, WA! Can't wait to hear from you! You can also email me at boandnell@verizon.net

Amy said...

Happy 20 month celebration, Eden!

The Wright Fam said...

I love your blog!! So fun! I am still trying to figure this whole thing out too! I love your fam pic too...so cute!! Eden is absolutely adorable! ;-)

Keysha said...

Wow! She has grown up so quickly. She is such a little beauty...I must say that she is a perfect mixture between you two.

Good job with the blogging. You seem to be on top of things and keeping it updated. (Just you wait until you have 2 kids! Hee...Heee...)

Did you ever talk to Ana and scold her for not saying "hi" to her 'ole pal Keysh?

Anonymous said...

When did I not say hi to you pal? Were you in Heber/PC lately? Happy 20 month celebration Eden! Does this mean you get a birthday every month? I wish I did. Speaking of birthdays, I have your present sussy.