Finally we have a warm day. Yesterday was pretty decent, but today the high is supposed to be in the 70s! That's warmer than we ever kept our house during the winter! Whoa! Well, it's been a great day. Eden and I took some lunch to Clint out at the seminary building, and we all sat outside on a blanket and enjoyed our little picnic, while we watched the baseball team practice. Clint and Eden are now taking a nap, and I'm wondering, "Hey, why am I not taking a nap too?" Well, I have started packing up a few things here and there. We don't know where Clint will be teaching seminary, but we will find out soon, and then it's "adios Blackfoot, Idaho!"
I thought I would leave you with a tip from your friendly neighborhood dietitian. Did you know that 1.4 ounces of dark chocolate has almost 10 times the antioxidant power of 1/2 cup of broccoli! Now I'm not telling you to skip the broccoli and load up on chocolate, but I just thought it was interesting. Also, cocoa and chocolate may also have beneficial effects on maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, increasing blood flow in the brain, and keeping skin healthy. Great news eh! 
5 comments:
Sounds like a great way to spend lunch! It is 77 her today so far. We are glad for warm temperatures and being able to play outside! You look great for being half way there!!!
You are such a cute little pregnant lady! I'm quite happy to hear about the chocolate....that's all us girls need is another excuse to eat chocolate :)
You look great, Sara! You are so cute, and so thin! I like the thought for the day about dark chocolate. I think it's so great you're a dietitian. My mom wants to go back to school to become a dietitian as well. I'll have to tell her to check out your blog!
I love Spring!! It is so much fun to get outside again!! By the way, you are totally cute prego! :-) How have you been feeling?! I hope good! Eden is precious and is getting so grown up, I can't believe it!! Congrats on all the good things headed your way!
Are you sure you're pregnant? You look great! Thanks for the dietitian tips...you should make a weekly post about some little tid bit of information. I often wish I had majored in Dietitian...I am truly fascinated with it and always reading everything about it.
Eden is so adorable! Hopefully I will be able to see her next week in Heber!
Post a Comment