Well, not much exciting is going on in our lives right now, so I thought I would write about my typical day. Clint and I wake up every morning at 6:15 am. I usually end up laying in bed until about 6:30, trying to bring myself to get out of my warm bed. To conserve heat, we set our thermostat to 58 degrees at night. I know it sounds cold, but don't worry, we have a space heater in Eden's room. Our house is small, so it doesn't take much to heat it. After I drag myself out of bed, Clint and I eat breakfast together, I pack him a lunch, and Eden wakes up at about 7:00, right before Clint leave
s for work. Eden eats breakfast at 8:00, then the two of us head to Gold's Gym. I usually meet with one or two clients and get a workout in, while Eden plays in the day care there at the gym. Then we come home, have lunch, and we both take a 2-3 hour nap (I love to sleep!) Clint usually gets home at about 3:00 or 4:00, then he goes to the gym for a workout. Sometimes I go with him if I haven't already got a workout in. When Clint gets home, we usually have dinner, then just spend the rest of the evening playing with Eden, watching T.V., reading books, or just talking. So there you have it, a day in the life of the Edwards family. Exciting, isn't it! However, today
Eden made a new friend, as you can see. It is a gray cat that came from out of nowhere, and it loves Eden. Also, I let Eden take her Barbie big wheel outside today since it is rather warm outside for once. She loves being outside. She can't quite reach the pedals on her big wheel, so she just scoots herself around with her feet.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish my typical day included going to the gym! Eden is sure a cutie.
Here's the question, when you both are working out who's watching the baby???? I'm worrieeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!
Yes this sounds like my typical day as well, minus the working out. Shame on me I know, plus lots and lots of cleaning.
Love the 'typical' nap. That is on my list everyday as well. In fact, nap time is rolling around....Later!
Post a Comment